Sunday, July 17, 2011

Beautiful New Zealand.



It really is hard to fault New Zealand - it is one of the most beautiful countries in the world and the fact I can go 5 minutes down the road and see these sort of views still constantly astounds me.


I was lucky to snap a picture of what really portrays New Zealand to me. I woke up early for a dentist appointment that turned out to be non-existent, so I headed slightly further down the road to the waterfront to find a man that had ridden his bike down to the waterfront for a quiet spot of fishing on a foggy Monday morning. It took him ten minutes before he realised I was there, where he showed me a friendly smile and wave.

I really will miss New Zealand and I'm once again spending my final week here relishing what it has on show. It's okay though, I'm on a mission to explore what else the world has to offer and will no doubt find similar instances in my travels.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers